Terms & Conditions
• The participant is responsible for ALL costs incurred during registration and paybacks (including bank commissions/fees). The payments must be made after 1 week of the registration. Otherwise the registration of the participant will be DELETED.
• After 1st of January all participants must made their payment in 3 working days.
• After 25th of January all participants must make their payments immediately after they register.
• For cancellations of paid registrations, the whole amount will be paid back to the participant, if the cancellation is done until 1st of December 2018.
• For cancellations done between 1st – 20th of December 2018, there will be 50% of cut from the payment for “registration cost” and rest of the payment will be paid back to the participant.
• For cancellations done after the 20th of December 2018, 0% from the payment for the lessons will be paid back to the participant.
• The participant is responsible for fulfilling all conditions (e.g. visa, health issues, permission etc.), which are necessary to attend the TangoLovers Festival. The organization team will not be responsible for any loss (e.g. missed flights/classes etc), due to unfulfilled conditions.
• The organization team reserves the right to change or cancel a part of the organization without prior notice. In such a case, the organization team is only responsible towards registered participants.
• If bank fees occur again on the TangoLovers Organization side, although the participant has already paid them from his side, the participant MUST ASSUME these costs as well. TangoLovers Festival organization will not accept any insufficient amounts, due to deducted bank commissions/fees.
• If the participant will join the festival together with a partner, the participant and his/her partner will have to register separately.
• For any changes you will have to contact TangoLovers organization team. Any change opposing the contract of TangoLovers is not considered.
• The participant will not be able to change anything after the 20th of January 2019.
• No visitors are allowed to attend the classes. Only the organization team and participants who are registered and who have already paid are allowed to attend the respective classes.
• The registration cannot be regarded as fully completed and confirmed until the participant has paid the necessary amount. After receipt of the payment, the participant’s registration will be transferred to the class and milonga lists.
• No video recordings are allowed during classes or shows, without permission of the organization team or the Teachers.
• The last but most important obligation of all “TangoLovers” participants is to DANCE, MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN…!!
SEE YOU ALL IN ATHENS…..!
Please be advised that as of 25 May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU applies.
What is the GDPR Regulation?
The new European regulation aims to strengthen the protection of personal data across the European Union.
Tangolovers Festival website is aligned with the new Regulation.
Your privacy and the protection of your personal data is very important to us. Through the Tangolovers Festival website, personal data of its users are collected and stored for its operational needs:
1. Personal Information submitted by the users themselves through the e-forms of the Festival Services
2. Information from any mail message regarding our services
3. Details of your visits, including network traffic data, location data, application server log data.
The recording and usage of the above data is strictly for the sole purpose of performing the legitimate operation of the Tangolovers Festival website, in accordance with the terms you accepted when registering for the service.
All data on the Tangolovers Festival website, including personal data, is stored in a data center in the EU territory that meets all specifications. physical and technical safety, certified according to ISO 27001 safety standard.
The online service of the Tangolovers Festival website does NOT:
1. Disclosures to third parties.
2. Personal data trading, in any way.
The e-service of the Tangolovers Festival website is continually taking the appropriate measures to ensure as far as possible:
1. The safe storage of all personal data.
2. Preventing accidental loss of personal data.
3. Use or unauthorized access.
Our aim is to maximize the security of any personal data, but service users should take the appropriate security and protection measures on their personal computers.
Administrators of systems that hosts the Tangolovers Festival website have access to a small number of personal data, and more specifically to those recorded in the log files of the system software such as Operating System, Application Server, Database, Server and Database logs. Administrators of the systems hosting the Tangolovers Festival website are subject to a confidentiality obligation.
In case of breaches of data security, we will also promptly notify you. but also the “Data Protection Authority” as we owe it to the Law to do.
The use of service of the Tangolovers Festival website implies full acceptance of the above terms.